You can make a difference in the world with a career at the Department of State! We are hiring experienced professionals in the Bureau of Administration’s Office of Procurement Executive (Rosslyn, VA) who will manage and administer grants and agreements on behalf of the U.S. government. If eligible, applicants may be referred to similar positions in other Bureaus in the Department located in the Washington, D.C. metro area, which may require up to a Top Secret security clearance.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, executes, and manages assistance actions (grants/cooperative agreements) to non-profit domestic and foreign organizations in support of U.S. foreign policy objectives.
- Performs review, evaluation and negotiation of proposed programs with prospective recipients.
- Establishes proper program monitoring and program oversight procedures from pre to post award through grant closeout.
- Maintains knowledge of grants management statutory requirements, decisions, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Tracks, reviews and analyzes post-award financial reports, expenditure reports, correspondence, and identifies financial and administrative problems.
25% or less - May require domestic and/or international travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561239500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.