About theLearn more about this agency
This is a part-time civilian position at the U.S. Army War College (USAWC) as provided under Title 10 USC 4021. Initial appointment will be for 6 months. The appointment may be renewed for up to one year in total. The position is structured for current or recently matriculated undergraduates with an interest in developing and teaching educational wargames for use in strategic-level education.
- Collaborate with professional strategic game developers and faculty to design, develop and teach custom strategic games in graduate-level curriculum and to inform senior leader decision making
- Collaborate with Department of Defense Officials to determine the scope and applicability of wargames as a technique for conducting research into issue of military strategic importance
- Serve as a member of a gaming team in teaching games in graduate-level education and inform senior leader decision making
- Participate in wargames and workshops, and write and publish on matters of importance related to strategic wargaming
- Engage in internal and external service in support of institutional missions
Occasional travel - Travel (domestic and/or international) may be required up to 20% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560678700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.