This position is in the NASA's Pathways Intern Program. This position is for a student trainee in the Computing Environment and Collaboration Technology Branch in the Software Engineering Division at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. The Branch integrates, maintains and manages the secure Information Technology (IT) environment supporting research, engineering, and administrative informationLearn more about this agency
- Support development of network management displays based on NEN Now.
- Support rearchitecture/redesign of the NEN Intranet and interface to NEN Now.
- Support development of NEN Now Terrestrial.
- Support development of network management displays based on SN Now.
- Provide software sustaining engineering support for each SCaN Now product.
- Support development of new outreach tools.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560215900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.