This position is located in the Department of Health And Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Planning, Research andLearn more about this agency
Evaluation (OPRE), Division of Data and Improvement (DDI), located in Washington, District of Columbia.
*This announcement will remain open for 10 business days OR until the first 75 applications have been received, whichever occurs first*
- Supporting OPRE and ACF efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of human services programs through improved data sharing and data system integration.
- Implementing a data interoperability program at ACF that includes guidelines for data modeling, standardization, and data integration.
- Leading several DDI data improvement and standardization activities and manages a portfolio of data-related projects and initiatives.
- Planning and directing all Office operations pertaining to interoperability.
- Recommending Agency wide data management policies that promote data discovery, taxonomy, standardization, linking/mapping, and reusable data sharing protocols.
- Serving as a subject matter expert to a variety of organizations and working groups, such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) program to represent the data sharing requirements of human service organizations.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560018500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.