This position is part of the Education Human Resources, Bureau of Indian Education. As a Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment & Placement/Classification) you will be responsible for serving as the senior technical expert responsible for carrying out the most complex special projects and staffing/classification services for BIE.Learn more about this agency
As a Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment & Placement/Classification) GS-0201-13, your typical work assignments may include the following under supervision:
- Serve as the lead expert responsible for carrying out the most complex special projects and staffing services for BIE.
- Manages and administers a variety of classification programs for Title 5.
- Lead and/or conduct large reductions in force (RIF) and transfers of function (TOF) projects.
- Provide advice and assistance to managers, supervisors and administrators regarding problems/issues pertaining to recruitment and placement.
- Respond to complex congressionals involving staffing issues.
- Develop, modify, conduct and oversee the presentation of basic and/or refresher training in staffing policies and procedures.
- Provide staff-level/expert advice to Human Resources staff or to other program staff.
Occasional travel - Work may require travel away from the duty station on field assignments. Travel involves transit via airplane and motor vehicle.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559583100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.