This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG), Office of General Counsel and is a direct report to the General Counsel. The General Counsel is an SES who reports directly to the Inspector General.Learn more about this agency
As a Management and Program Analyst, GS-0343-11/12/13, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Manages budget development. Develops and justifies long- and short-range requirements and projections, based on analysis of past expenditures, new or revised program plans and relevant regulation and policy.
- Advises on funding of proposed program changes or new initiatives; controls approved budget allocations, authorizes expenditures within established constraints, and advises on funding strategies and options.
- Administers human capital processes. Develops and reviews justifications for Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs); advises on FTE requests; tracks and control allocations.
- Ensures human capital resource requirements are integrated with budget planning and execution.
- Reviews Requests for Personnel Action (RPA), award nominations, performance management documents and other human capital actions.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of required supporting documentation and coordinates with the appropriate offices to ensure compliance with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Plans, coordinates, and controls component requirements for travel, training, supplies, space, facilities management, telecommunications, computers, and other equipment and services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559527500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.