This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will assist in the organization and hosting of meetings of the Ocean Research Advisory Panel, and the interagency groups, NOPP, Facilities and Infrastructure, Biodiversity and Renewable Ocean Energy, and others if established.
- With the assistance of Office of Naval Research (ONR) support staff, you will manage partnership projects including developing and providing technical materials for peer reviews and conducting peer review panels.
- With the assistance of ONR support staff, you will manage partnership projects including overseeing the development of materials for NOPP?s web-presence, interacting with NOPP project leads, and the collection of annual reports.
- You will develop a draft NOPP annual report to Congress, on the status of all partnership projects and activities of the office.
- You may be requested to develop short, state of the knowledge reports for use by the committee membership, e.g., in support of an upcoming BAA.
- You will perform significant liaison activities between agencies and give talks to other Federal agencies and outside groups interested in learning more about NOPP.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559047100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.