This position is located on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Production and Conservation (FPAC),
Risk Management Agency.
Applicants must meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements by the closing date of the announcement including specialized experience and/or education, as defined below.
Learn more about this agency
- Analyzes and evaluates interrelated issues for effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity on a quantitative and qualitative basis for substantive program operations.
- Researches and identifies new program concepts and techniques.
- Researches and investigates new or improved business management practices for application to agency and program operations.
- Develops and briefs new program objectives to facilitate achievement of program goals; interpret and evaluate the accomplishment of programs and processes; and identify program deficiencies and corrective actions needed.
- Develops strategies and programs to institutionalize analysis and evaluations, develops life cycle cost analysis of projects and perform cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs.
- Develops and refines procedures and systems for establishing, operating, and assessing the effectiveness of administrative control systems to prevent waste, loss and unauthorized or misappropriated use of agency assets.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558885100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.