About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the US Army Intelligence Center & Fort Huachuca, Joint Center of Excellence- HUMINT, J6/IT Management, Fort Huachuca, AZ with duty location at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson AZ.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the Senior IT Specialist for a campus for all customer service problems.
- Responds to customer requests (whether functional users or staff assistance) for all computer-related difficulties, analyzes and evaluates problems, and provides immediate solutions.
- Responsible for protection measures such as file access controls, software and physical safeguards, and personnel and visitor control at central and remote sites.
- Reviews and evaluates existing software and procedures and provides methods of reporting and correcting security violations or breakdowns.
- Establishes workload priorities, makes assignments based upon difficulty, complexity, type of work, and capabilities.
- Advises on the performance requirements, keeps individuals informed of progress toward meeting requirements.
- Participates in the initiation, coordination, and documentation of configuration management assignments to formally document and control the functional and physical characteristics of a system, network, or product during its life cycle.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. Temporary Duty (TDY) travel may constitute up to 15% of the time within CONUS.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558229800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.