The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Local, Kwajalein Atoll. Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Serves as a Budget Analyst for assigned Appropriated Fund (APF) and/or Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) programs.
- Assists in the development of reporting requirements for the preparation, collection, justification, and submission of budgetary data.
- Monitors the execution of approved budgets, to include obligations, expenditures and/or income.
- Assists with the overall issuance of APF/NAF execution reports and maintaining the financial integrity of applicable databases/financial information.
- Reviews, analyzes, edits, and consolidates budget submissions for assigned activities.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558217300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.