This is a bargaining unit position.Learn more about this agency
This is not a (drug) testing designated position (TDP).
This position is located in the Small Business Administration, Office of Field Operations - Region III in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. The incumbent
provides oversight of SBA program grantees and Resource Partners to include compliance reviews, site visits, and other monitoring activities, and the work involves extensive planning and knowledge, and decision making in OMS support functions.
- Build and maintain a local network of collaborative partnerships: economic development practitioners in Federal, state, regional and local government, chambers of commerce, business and trade associations, financial institutions, educational institutions and civic/community organizations .
- Develops networks and builds alliances; collaborates across boundaries to build strategic relationships and achieve common goals.
- Represent the SBA at a variety of public functions through outreach/presentations/trainings in order to educate the small business, lender and contracting community about SBA programs and services, and other small business-relevant topics.
- Provide consultation and collaboration with outside organizations or partners.
- Technical Field representative responsible for compliance oversight of SBA district office customers.
- Conduct program evaluations, monitors and assesses awardee performance, ensures that grantees comply with terms and conditions of award, and reviews financial reports in accordance with associated SOP guidance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557493000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.