About the Position: This position is with the 63rd Readiness Division, Reserve Personnel Activity Center Golden Bear, SAT CA023 located in Los Alamitos, California.Learn more about this agency
- Provide advice to supported soldiers regarding personnel/pay matters.
- Train others on the use of automated systems.
- Research and analyze a variety of information sources for personnel requirements.
- Resolve pay issues.
- Process, audit and edit complex pay actions.
- Review military pay account transactions and reports.
- Create, update and delete data in a variety of files.
- Assure files and records are established and maintained pertaining to personnel, finance and administrative activities.
- Provide technical advice.
- Develop reports of rejects, trends and statistical material.
- Control and monitor suspense files, correspondence files, etc.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10 percent.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557187100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.