The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) is an independent federal agency that provides support to advance and disseminate knowledge in all of the disciplines of the humanities: history, literature, linguistics, archaeology, jurisprudence and the history, criticism and theory of the arts.Learn more about this agency
In support of the NEH mission, the NEH Pathways Internship Program provides paid opportunities for current students accepted for enrollment in qualifying educational programs.
Pathways Student Interns will perform some and/or all of the following duties in support of the various offices and divisions within the NEH:
- Assists in day-to-day operations through performing a mixture of routine and sometimes complex tasks.
- Performs a variety of program support functions, such as inputting, assigning, maintaining, monitoring, or updating work products and records as well as administering and performing other support activities.
- Assists in developing material for briefings, reports, presentations and conferences for division/office staff and supervisors.
- Assists in collecting, organizing and maintaining program and/or functional documentation and materials.
- Prepares a variety of correspondence, memoranda, and information.
- Participates in support of panel meetings, briefings, and other NEH events.
- Accounting Office
- Administrative Services Office
- Office of the Chairman
- Division of Challenge Programs
- Office of Communications
- Office of Congressional Affairs
- Office of Digital Humanities
- Division of Education Programs
- Office of Federal-State Partnerships
- Office of General Counsel
- Office of Grant Management
- Office of Human Resources
- Office of Information Resources Management
- Office of Planning and Budget
- Office of Publications
- Division of Preservation and Access
- Office of Procurement and Contracts
- Division of Public Programs
- Division of Research Programs
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/556279600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.