Tennessee Valley Healthcare System (TVHS) is seeking a board certified or eligible physician in Occupational or Preventative Medicine. This physician will provide services in the Compensation and Pension (C & P) Service, Nashville, Tennessee. This position is responsible for providing disability examinations within the guidelines set forth by the C & P Service, TVHS, and the VA Disability Medical Assessment Office (DMA)Learn more about this agency
The duties and responsibilities for this position will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Perform history and physical examinations, orders and evaluates appropriate diagnostic studies.
- Generate C & P exam reports using automated systems and records.
- Engage in peer review procedures and other C & P administrative duties as directed.
- Function as a resource advisor to other examiners.
- Be proficient in the of MS Word and Outlook.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555871600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.