This is an open continuous announcement to provide a ready pool of available applicants as needed during the anticipated months of June - September 2020. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as vacancies occur based on the date of application.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Child and Youth Program Assistant in a Child and Youth Services program and maintains control of and accounts for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs for program participants based on the group and individual children and youth.
- Establishes a program environment that sustains participant interest and promotes positive interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Helps prepare, arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedules and provides program options for children with special requirements.
- Maintains program participation data and complete daily report.
Occasional travel - Travel to on and off post locations may be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555783900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.