The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for Citizens and Non-Citizens who live within a 30 mile commuting distance to West Point. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at the West Point Bowling Center.
- Drives various types of vehicles from sedans to passenger vans and trucks weighing up to 10,000 pounds to deliver customer food orders on post.
- Collects money for delivered orders and reconciles with delivery tickets.
- Fills out driver's accident reports.
- Performs driver's maintenance in accordance with established rules and regulations.
- Performs lower graded Food Service and Custodial duties when not operating vehicles.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555585000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.