WHILE THESE ARE CONSIDERED VOLUNTEER INTERNSHIPS, A STIPEND OF APPROXIMATELY $17.42 PER HOUR WILL BE PROVIDED.Learn more about this agency
Interns will be located in Foreign Agricultural Service overseas offices which are located in U.S. Embassies and Trade Offices in key countries. Interns will carry out tasks in support of the Agricultural Counselor, Agricultural Attache, and/or Agricultural Trade Officer in connection with USDA's agricultural trade policy, analysis, and market development programs.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Compiles, edits, formats, and transmits information required for the execution of USDA programs
- Assists in researching and drafting agricultural reports
- Solicits and compiles in-country agricultural trade intelligence
- Monitors trade policy developments for food and agricultural products
- Represents U.S. agriculture and promotes the interest of the U.S. food and agriculture product exports overseas
- Travels as necessary to complete assigned tasks
25% or less - Occasional travel required - Travel in your assigned country may be required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/555365100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.