You will serve as a SUPERVISORY MUSEUM CURATOR at NAVAL HISTORY AND HERITAGE COMMAND.Learn more about this agency
- You will answer technical and general questions inquiries on historical properties in the collection
- You will manage the Collection Management Facility
- You will assign research requests to appropriate staff and oversees their work
- You will serve at the Collection Manager for the Curator Branch, Naval History and Heritage Command
- You will oversee the accurate cataloging of artifacts by staff assigned to the Collection Management Facility
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/554561500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.