You will serve as a WILDLIFE BIOLOGIST in the Environmental Security, Natural Resources Department, Resource Management Division of MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply a broad range of wildlife conservation principals and techniques in managing populations of federal and state listed species and their habitats.
- You will develop innovative methods to modify standard practices to minimize damage to wildlife populations and habitats in the context of multiple land uses.
- You will interpret environmental laws with regard to training, construction, and facilities maintenance projects in compliance with applicable federal legislation and national programs for protection of natural resources.
- You will develop and implement programmatic agreements and species management plans as negotiated with federal and state fish and wildlife agencies.
- You will coordinate with conservation agencies, biological consultants, universities and private researchers to plan, develop, and implement wildlife/fisheries populations and habitat management studies, surveys, and improvement projects.
- You will prepare study designs for wildlife research.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553872900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.