This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The incumbent of this position will work within the Office of Mission Support Team (MST), Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Information Governance Division (IGD).Learn more about this agency
As an Librarian, GS-1410-09/11 target 13, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Develops or applies techniques for automating information description, classification, and extraction (e.g. auto-classification and auto-categorization).
- Builds, revises and enforces auto-classification policies and taxonomies.
- Searches, collects, and preserves information using automated record keeping tools, systems, and technologies in response to complex requests that include sensitive information and classified materials.
- Evaluates the design and usability of information to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the OIG information life cycle and organization, navigation and find-ability of information.
- Analyzes and synthesizes information to provide insights and advice to leaders to support business decisions.
- Identifies sources and strategy for content capture, identifies issues associated with sharing content across and outside the agency.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/553249000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.