This is a Title 5 Excepted Service positionLearn more about this agency
This National Guard position is for a HR Spec (MIL), Position Description Number T5621000 and T5413000 and is part of the New Jersey Army National Guard, Human Resources Office.
As a HR SPEC (MIL), GS-0201-11/12, you will:
- Serves as principal advisor to the Human Resources Officer, Chief of Staff, Adjutant General, commanders, supervisors and managers on all matters relating to AGR personnel.
- Work that involves administering, delivering, maintaining, and adapting basic concepts, principles, and theories of the state AGR program to ARNG/ANG managers, supervisors, and support personnel
- Establishes state manpower policies and directs their implementation within NGB policies and authorization
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and supervision of the AGR recruitment and placement program and policies for the state
- Monitors utilization of AGR members, monitors unit organizations and reorganizations and directs changes to staffing guide/manning documents as required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551977900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.