The Michael J. Cresenz VA Health Care System is seeking an outstanding Physicians to join our Primary Care and Community Clinics Care team in Philadelphia, PA. The incumbent will provide comprehensive primary care and preventative care to primary care patients, under the Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) model. The type of care is served to the Veteran population with diseases consistent to those seen in the general population.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assess the needs and plan intervention for individuals/families;
- Facilitates the delivery of primary, acute and chronic health care;
- Assists individuals/families to achieve optimal levels of health through collaboration with medical and health care professionals;
- Exercises medical decision-making and provides a broad range of diagnostic and therapeutic services for a specific group of patients;
- Exhibits leadership in initiating changes in patient care programs based on current concepts and findings from research and/or studies;
- Involved in direct patient care, patient and family teaching, staff education and multidisciplinary consultations and collaborations.
- Participates in education of PA students, NP, Residents, Medical Students, interns
- Supervise mid-level practitioners as assigned
- Consistently demonstrates expertise in diagnosing and treating seriously ill multi-symptomatic patients;
- Serves as a resource person for standards development in health care in the area of quality improvement concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm; may include extended hours and some Saturdays.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551551100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.