The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens & Non-Citizens, Military Spouse moving to the area within 30 days or applicants willing to move to the commuting area on your own expense.Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Whitetail Ridge Ski Area, Fort McCoy.
Announcement will have a first cutoff date of November 14, 2019 and applicants that submit a complete application packet prior to that date and found eligible may be given first consideration.
- Employee will be responsible for answering phones, waiting on customers, fitting customer with skis and/or snowboards.
- Assists and monitors the customers on the ski or tubing lift for safety, to ensure correct approach and usage of equipment.
- Assists in the kitchen operations snack bar and cleaning the facilities.
- Collects fees, issues, receives, sells or rents merchandise, sports equipment or tools, (such as skis, boots, poles and sleds), and provides facility and program information to patrons.
- Receives returned items, inspecting for obvious damage and missing parts and maintains recreation area, tools and equipment.
- May operate snowmobile for transportation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551285000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.