If selected, you will join a well-respected team that is responsible for performing a range of duties associated with SEC matters under inquiry, compliance examination, investigation, and enforcement actions.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Case Management Specialist, providing specialized and critical management, documentation, monitoring, and reporting on actions being taken by the SEC. The actions involve official proceedings ranging from matters under inquiry to security law violations being prosecuted by trial attorneys.
- Works with the Office and Headquarters legal staff on distribution and collections actions which involve extensive research, asset reviews, database searches, and analysis to assure appropriate resolution.
- Reviews, produces, and/or secures a variety of documents from the tracking and reporting systems such as quarterly status reports, electronic spreadsheets, statistical reports, trend analyses, and special-purpose reports.
- Responds to requests concerning policies as they relate to on-going actions and tracking and monitoring operations.
- Utilizes numerous databases to track and obtain information relative to the status of the cases of the assigned offices. Utilizes numerous databases to track and obtain information relative to the status of the cases of the assigned offices.
- Analyzes information maintained in agency systems, conducts extensive and thorough research using various sources, and examines issues involved to ensure appropriate records are continually maintained and in full compliance with reporting requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550994100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.