This position is located in the Department of Commerce, Denver Regional Office, Denver, Colorado.Learn more about this agency
This announcement will be open for 7 business days OR until the first 150 applications have been received, whichever happens first.
- Performing a variety of analytical, technical and administrative work in support of the regional office's mission and objectives.
- Managing the Regional Director's calendar appointments and arranges meetings with the Regional Director as necessary.
- Procuring supplies and services using the government purchase card and performing market research, completing required procurement requests and reconciling purchase card transactions using an automated financial system.
- Assisting in identifying adjustments necessary to budget estimates.
- Assisting with contact price/cost analysis for the procurement of the most economical products and/or services, property management, HR management, and space utilization and security management for the regional office.
- Performing administrative operations using various commercial and government /proprietary desktop applications.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550967700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.