About the Position: Serves as a senior staff member of a civilian human resources team responsible for providing technical advice and assistance in various civilian HR program areas to all levels of management officials within the Installation Management Agency Region.Learn more about this agency
- Plans and carries out projects and studies to identify and resolve problems pertaining to various HR program areas.
- Continually monitors and reviews assigned region-wide HR management program areas.
- Analyzes and evaluates program execution at subordinate regional offices and installations; recognizes problem areas; and originates solutions to complex and unusual issues.
- Provides staff level technical advice and assistance to all levels of management officials within the IMA Region on complex human resources management issues or problems impacting the civilian workforce.
- Obtains necessary information through site visits, reports, review of known or suspected problem areas and other appropriate sources.
- Plans and drafts human resources management policies and guides to met the needs and goals of the IMA Region for use by HR offices in the subordinate regional directorates.
- Reviews and studies regulations, standard procedures, and guides from OPM, DoD, and DA and other requirements to determine the best methods and techniques to be practiced in meeting these needs.
- Keeps abreast of new developments and regulatory guidance from higher authorities and provides interpretative guidance to subordinate regional activities.
- Prepares and presents reports and briefings on program status and/or recommended actions to appropriate individuals.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550958900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.