Are you looking for an inclusive and employee-friendly work environment, challenging assignments, specialized training and generous benefits? At the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) you'll find all this in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement. DCAA is ranked in the top third of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government."Learn more about this agency
- Provides office automation and a variety of other support services to management and auditors in a Field Audit Office (FAO) as part of an administrative support team/unit.
- Such functions may include: maintaining time and attendance; maintaining office records, files and reference materials; making travel arrangements; processing vouchers; processing mail; greeting office visitors and answering telephones.
- Inputs audit management data and produces reports from the DCAA Management Information System (DMIS).
- Produces audit reports and other documents using word processing software functions while working from handwritten draft, edited copy or electronic files.
- Ensures documents are in proper format and verifies spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
- Stores, retrieves, and prints a variety of documents to include those requiring complex formats as graphics, tables or spreadsheets within text.
- Verifies arithmetical accuracy of schedules and exhibits prior to and after typing audit reports. Reproduces, assembles and distributes complete audit reports and attachments.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550859200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.