Do you have experience advising on and managing the development and implementation of biomedical imaging informatics solutions and technologies? If so, then consider joining Center for Biomedical Informatics and Information Technology at the National Cancer Institute as a Biomedical Imaging Informatics Specialist!Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the senior expert and recognized NCI technical authority expert on biomedical imaging informatics theory and practice.
- Develop, plan, and implement computing solutions to existing and future challenges to realize a secure, efficient, user-friendly, and cost-effective imaging informatics program.
- Apply knowledge of rapidly evolving cancer research needs to foster development, implementation, evaluation and management of biomedical informatics projects.
- Serve as a Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) on CBIIT Imaging Informatics contracts.
- Apply knowledge of biomedical standards, protocols and processes (BRIDG, HL7, DICOM, etc.) to foster collaboration, development, and implementation of biomedical informatics projects, especially as they pertain to cancer imaging
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550429600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.