This National Guard position is for a Training Administrator, Position Description Number T5262000 and is part of the USPFO , New Jersey Army National Guard. This is a National Guard Title 5 Excepted Service positionLearn more about this agency
As a Traffic Management Specialist, GS-2130-9, you will:
- Serve as the technical transportation advisor
- Analyze and advises on transportation considerations
- Assist in the development of, maintains, and exercises the commercial traffic functions
- Analyze traffic data and characteristics
- Dispatching commodity and passenger traffic
- Inspect, or provide for inspection of, commercial carrier terminals
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550251000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.