This announcement uses the Certain Competitive Service Positions direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
- You will review maintenance, repair, construction and environmental project documentation and utilize data to determine and prepare detailed scopes of work.
- You will be responsible for providing detailed discussions of project scope and A/E requirements, assuring that all parties have a firm understanding of the design contract requirements.
- You will schedule pre-design meetings prior to the start of project design.
- You will be responsible to ensure that responses are timely and accurate including technical inquires during contract bidding process.
- You will review submittals to assure compliance with project scope and budget constraints.
- You will coordinate technical designs with appropriate sections within the Design Division.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/550231300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.