Positions are being filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority which is designed to provide students enrolled in a variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with paid work opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while in school.Learn more about this agency
If selected you must report no later than June 2020 to begin the internship.
- Assists the Agronomist in developing detailed farm and ranch conservation and management plans.
- Assists in making site and condition surveys.
- Assists in providing technical guidance to landowners and operators in the application of conservation practices such as cropping systems, nutrient, pest, tillage and irrigation management.
- Assists with planning or conducting meetings for the purpose of assisting customers in getting a better understanding of their conservation problems
- Student Trainees will perform the following duties under direct supervision. Assignments will be developmental in nature and will assist the employee in gaining the competencies necessary for a career.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548608200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.