There are multiple internship positions available throughout the state of North Carolina being filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority. If selected, the actual duty location will be determined by the State. The available locations are as follows: Raleigh, Williamston, Monroe, Spindale, Bryson City, and Clinton.Learn more about this agency
- Receives intensive and specialized training in all phases of soil and water conservation and related natural resource conservation programs.
- Assists in program and conservation planning for a variety of soil and water practices such as terraces, diversions, waterways, farm drainage systems, and others.
- Learns to perform surveys and set construction stakes for a variety of practices. May operate rod or chain or other specialized instruments to lay out simple practices.
- Student Trainees will perform the following duties under direct supervision. Assignments will be developmental in nature and will assist the employee in gaining the competencies necessary for a career.
- If selected you must report no later than June 2020 to begin the internship.
- Positions filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority to provide students enrolled in a variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with paid opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while in school
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548371900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.