The Associate Chief Counsel (Finance and Management) supports the administrative, financial, and managerial programs of the Office of Chief Counsel and Deputy Counsel on all management matters for the organization nationwide. The Field Operations function of Finance and Management is responsible for supervising and coordinating administrative, program, and clerical support duties for all of Chief Counsel's field functions located in over 50 cities nationwide.Learn more about this agency
As a Area Program Specialist in the Office of Chief Counsel (Finance and Management) you will be responsible for performing a variety of analytical, technical, and administrative duties and functions related to the operation and management of the Field. The incumbent is responsible for applying policy and administrating programs in some or all of the following areas:
- Budget tracking, projections and assessments of program financial efficiency
- Procurement of office equipment, supplies and services
- Library systems - maintaining systems for the efficient operation of the library in terms of acquisition, updates and deletions
- Expert Witness Services
- Additional management functions including operation reviews, program evaluations, conducting special studies, and participating on task forces
Please note these duties are not all-inclusive.
- Vacancy may be filled in an Office of Chief Counsel office nationwide. Location placement will be determined at time of selection.
- Please note the listed salary range includes base pay only. Salary will be adjusted based on the location in which the position is filled.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for this position
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548364300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.