You will serve as a Supervisory Historian in the Histories and Archives Division, History Branch of the NAVAL HISTORY AND HERITAGE COMMAND (NHHC).Learn more about this agency
- You will coordinate a broad range of historical programs and projects that include the research, writing and publication of a broad range of finished knowledge products.
- You will help establish long range plans in coordination with Division leadership.
- You will serve as immediate supervisor of the Histories Deputy Branch Head, and the second level supervisor for three section leads.
- You will be responsible for the quality and timeliness of historical services provided by historians within the branch to all customers.
- You will set priorities, monitor production, and supervise historians in specific areas of responsibility.
- You will represent the NHHC at meetings and conferences held by DoD and private professional organizations, for purposes of planning projects, presenting professional papers, and exchanging professional views regarding Navy historical matters.
- You will represent the Histories Branch in division and higher-level NHHC staff meetings to include vision, mission, budget and administrative matters.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/548000900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.