You will serve as an Electronics Engineer in the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute (AFRRI) of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.Learn more about this agency
- You will ensure the continued operational viability of the Nuclear Reactor Facility in the Radiation Sciences Department.
- You will design, test, and supervise the installation of new systems and assemblies.
- You will prepare component fabrication specifications and devise optimum layout designs for new systems and modifications to existing systems.
- You will troubleshoot and repair existing systems and supervise maintenance.
- You will conduct and document the verification and validation of electronic systems/components as needed to ensure license compliance and operability in support of the Department mission.
- You will perform duties as a Senior Reactor Operator (SRO) to include reactor operations, emergency response planning, and maintenance.
Occasional travel - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547890000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.