Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
This DCIPS position has a Professional work category and Senior work level.
This is an interdisciplinary position and may be filled as any of the following:
GG-0830-14, Mechanical Engineer
GG-0855-14, Electronics Engineer
GG-0861-14, Aerospace Engineer
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a senior analyst, providing professional and scientific expertise
- (Con't) in performance of work requiring knowledge and application of engineering, principles, methods, and techniques.
- Leads the development and documentation of analysis regarding foreign strike and combat support aircraft.
- As a recognized expert provides technical guidance, and advisory support. Leads and assists on projects and/or major project phases for broad and varied operations.
- As a recognized expert, manages analytic partnerships. Initiates, develops, and directs technical intelligence research and analysis toward determining the limitations of foreign aerodynamic systems.
- Maintains status of contract deliverables and reports on any products that will not meet established on-time delivery standards.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547858500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.