This is a Direct Hire Public Notice. Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
These positions are located in the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Performance Risk and Social Sciences Office (PRSSO) in Silver Spring, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
The duties described are at the full performance level of the ZP-4 grade and the duties at the ZP-3 are developmental leading to the ZP-4 level.
As an Economist, you will perform the following duties:
- Undertake economic analysis of natural resources.
- Provide oversight of a team.
- Review economic analyses and other documentation in support of economic analysis.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate economic models/data.
- Ensure that statistical analytical systems and processes produce accurate and consistent estimates, results, activities, and plans.
- Provide technical advice and consultation on economic matters to interagency groups, technical committees, and workgroups.
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to others-- written and orally.
4 - The full performance level is ZP-04
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547322700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.