Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.Learn more about this agency
Location of the position will be determined at the time of selection.
Multiple positions may be filled from this announcement.
The base salary range will be increased by locality pay. To see the total salary including locality pay for specific locations, go to: https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/pay-leave/salaries-wages/#url=2019
- This position serves as Auditor (Instructor/Course Manager), at the Audit Academy, Defense Contract Audit Institute (DCAI), Sandy Springs, GA.
- Reviews and revises audit-related course curriculums for DCAA instructor-led instruction and for Computer Managed Training Library (CMTL) courses.
- Monitors overall course effectiveness, evaluates course content, design and delivery methods and updates curriculum as necessary. Develops new courses as required.
- Delivers world-class instruction. Manages assigned classes in an orderly, organized fashion. Maintains classroom organization and cleanliness throughout the duration of training.
- Completes all required classroom and end of course documents. Coaches new Course Manager/Instructors, provides guidance, assistance and counseling on presentation delivery techniques, methods and style.
75% or less - Frequent travel is required for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/547055100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.