- NAF Preference - Family Member Preference (OCONUS ONLY)
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)
Learn more about this agency
Under the direction of the Hotel Director, Sales, oversees the management and performance of event banquet staff. Responsibilities include delegating duties to staff, set-up and completion of event, assistance with proper scheduling, labor control, linen control, and payment postings. When required will function as Server, Food Runner, Cashier, or Bartender as needed. Accountable for event props/materials and management of department equipment. At times will serve as event Manager on duty. Guest interaction an integral part of the position.
Responsible for the actions of the banquet staff and their performance on and off the event floor. Monitors any inappropriate staff actions or lack of service and takes immediate action to correct; reports incidents to Director, Sales to be addressed with appropriate supervisor. Responsible for adhering to departmental Standard Operating Procedures and resort policies. Recommends improvements concerning procedures, services, products, and revenue enhancement.
May be cross-trained to assist Convention Services Manager in event set-up and audio-visual technologies.
Other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/545351400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.