This position is part of the Office of the Secretary of Interior, Office of Natural Resources Revenue (ONRR), Information & Data Management, Data Display, located in Lakewood, CO or Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
Salary range: Lakewood, CO $96,856-$125,910; or Washington, DC $99,172-$128,920
NOTE: This announcement may be used to fill additional vacancies within Office of Natural Resources Revenue.
- Conceiving, evaluating, and contributing to projects to advance the state of ONRR's digital services, including user research, usability testing, content design and strategy, product management, data management, and front end development.
- Applying forward-thinking design and development principles, such as lean start-up, user-centered design, and agile development, to product or services development and delivery.
- Analyzing the technical and policy requirements needed to implement recommended digital solutions.
- Assessing the state of digital services provided by ONRR, and recommending strategies and practices to improve efficiency and effectiveness of these services.
- Developing and evaluating strategies for the adoption of government-wide standards, including accessibility requirements, for digital services across citizen and business-facing government services.
- Demonstrating innovative thought and researching and contributing best practices in a variety of technologies and principles.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544813500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.