This position is located in JITC at Fort Meade, MD and Fort Huachuca, AZ.Learn more about this agency
- Completes missions and functions required for implementing complex modeling and simulation capabilities for the distributed test and evaluation.
- Advise on the development and implementation of related national test programs such as post deployment support of C4I systems and JITC/DISA/DOD interoperability requirements.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with personnel both within JITC, as well as with engineers, test directors, contractor personnel, project managers, and their contractors for all services.
- Maintain contact with industry for the development of specialized test equipment.
- Initiates contractual efforts for broad studies, system of systems test planning; and test support for near term test needs and for projected/anticipated future tests needs.
- Defines and oversees implementation of distributed test solutions for Joint Combat and C4I system of systems distributed testing.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544669000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.