This position is located at the United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS). The incumbent serves as a Deputy Branch Chief and is responsible for planning, developing, testing, and distributing survey data collection instruments (paper, web, and electronic) across all twelve regional field offices.Learn more about this agency
- Develop, test, distribute survey data collection instruments that are consistent with NASS policies and guidelines.
- Envisions and formulates plans, organizes, coordinates and manages all program functions in conjunction with development of objectives, specifications, quality standards, and execution of the NASS Survey and Estimates program.
- Assures equal opportunity is extended to all employees supervised and all candidates for employment.
- Responsible for leadership in and compliance with all Equal Opportunity policies and procedures.
- Works closely with business stakeholders to ensure that data collection systems/tools are fully operational and functioning properly
- Collaborates with business internal/external stakeholders to ensure the latest survey methodology is incorporated into data collection instruments
- Responsible for implementing quality assurance and controls that help to produce high quality data collection instruments
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544652700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.