Purpose of the work is to provide information to various individuals, state and federal, concerned or affected by the work of nationwide eradication programs and to help assure the successful implementation of animal health information systems and support systems. Production and distribution of non-technical publications is based on scientific literature and supports communication between the user, industry groups, general public, PPQ and APHIS staffs.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluates the style, manner, or presentation of written materials, photographs, illustrations, exhibits, presentations, and training materials.
- Gathers and analyzes background information, edits, rewrites, and organizes material electronically.
- Researches historical material as necessary to maintain continuity with previously released material; analyzes pertinent information; edits and rewrites a variety of materials.
- Responsibilities include keeping abreast of PERAL projects and audience information needs.
- Prepares drafts of certain non-technical products, makes corrections following review by subject matter specialists, and produces a final copy for review.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544550600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.