About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is with the Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS), within the Office of Quality Initiatives and Training (OQIT), Defense Forensic Science Center (DFSC) in Ft. Gillem, GA. You will serve as the Research Scientist/Project Manager/Forensic Advisor responsible for applying chemical, biological, and other compatible research experience and knowledge to forensic science problems.
- Formulating and conducting systematic research investigations on new and unusual problems within forensic science.
- Develop comprehensive research approach directed at the attainment of project objectives and establishes manpower, equipment, and funding requirements.
- Develop new methods and techniques to advance current forensic science capabilities.
- Presents findings at professional and scientific meetings on topics within a broad specialty.
- Also serves as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and advisor on assigned areas of responsibility.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/544134200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.