About the Position: As a Project Manager within the Programs and Project Management Division will be responsible for the overall management and planning, scoping, development, design, construction, and direction of civil works and/or vertical construction projects. The position applies exceptive knowledge of management concepts, principles, methods, and practices as well as knowledge of methods, practices, and processes of engineering and science disciplines.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the overall management, control, coordination, and execution of assigned projects.
- Implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy in the development of the project and intermediate products in support of the project.
- Negotiates and integrates all district functions, sponsor/customer needs, and other agencies commitments in support of assigned project into a comprehensive management plan.
- Coordinates the planning, design, cost engineering, construction, and environmental restoration, etc. for engineering projects of substantial scope and complexity.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budget from planning through construction and initial operations.
- Represents the District Commander, serving as the district's primary point of contact for projects assigned with sponsor/customer, Federal, state, and local government agencies, Congressional interests, and other external organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/543943100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.