This position has been extended until 11 September 2019.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: The District is located near downtown Jacksonville with easy access to a major interstate highway, flexi-time work schedule with credit hour option, workspace cubicles in a corporate business setting with security, free parking with shuttle bus service, eating facilities within building and nearby, onsite ATMs and gym. More information about the Jacksonville District is located at http://www.saj.usace.army.mil/.
- Serve as the project manager for execution of planning, design, construction and operation phases of carious and diverse civil works projects.
- Provide tactical leadership, problem solving and direction to project team members on project specific issues, Address issues at the lowest level and keep supervisory chain and customers informed in a timely manner.
- Communicate and interact with both internal and external customers in sharing of lessons learned, process improvements and issue resolution as applicable.
- Provide accurate and timely data to include monthly meeting notes, weekly notes, data calls and assure project schedules and budgets are updated monthly.
- Ensure that assigned taskers, suspense?s and inquiries are responded to in accordance with suspense date.
- Distributes program funds to district elements, consistent with progress attained and measures and monitors performance to assure commitments of all parties are being maintained.
- Develops project schedule, budgetary reports and project changes to assure project is within scope and schedule and in accordance with the Project Management Business Process (PMBP).
25% or less - You may be expected to travelup to 25% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/543584100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.