The Director, Federal Electronic Health Record Modernization (FEHRM) will lead the joint program management office and responsible for the actions associated with the implementation of a single, seamlessly integrated EHR.Learn more about this agency
As the Director, FEHRM, the incumbent will:
- Oversee the programs necessary to achieve a longitudinal health record and maintain interoperability between community care partners, Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Defense (DoD), and any other participating federal agencies.
- Lead the acquisition of joint modernized clinical EHR systems and capabilities that allow for standardized and integrated data exchange between DoD, United States Coast Guard, and VA with private partners to better serve Service members, Veterans, and other eligible beneficiaries resulting in enhanced patient safety and increased quality of care.
- Manage the joint technical, programmatic, and functional requirements of each Departments' Electronic Health Record Modernization Program and execute decisions as appropriate in alignment with FEHRM Program Office objectives.
- Monitor, track, and mitigate joint enterprise-level risks, and consolidate opportunities to improve efficiencies, while ensuring products from assigned programs are affordable, supportable, integrated, and fully interoperable within the VA and DoD environments.
- Manage the joint functions necessary for the deployment, implementation, and sustainment of the seamless EHR.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542174600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.