This is a Work at Home (WAH) position. The Duty Station will be the selectee's home address. In order to be considered, APPLICANTS MUST RESIDE in one of the following counties:
- Santa Barbara County, California
- San Luis Obispo County, California
- Ventura County, California
This is a NON-BARGAINING unit position.
Relocation will not be paid.Learn more about this agency
The individual selected for this position will:
- Provide training when required to staff, including on-site assistance as necessary.
- Provide technical and administrative guidance to managers of the Area Census Offices (ACO) in order to assure timely, orderly and efficient conduct of decennial pretests and Decennial.
- Monitor the ACO recruiting operations by working closely with Census Partnership Specialists, Community Outreach and Media Partnership Specialists, maintaining contact with appropriate referral services in order to identify recruitment efforts and resolve recruitment and publicity problems.
- Serve as a technical problem-solver/troubleshooter involving daily telephone contact and regular visits to assigned ACOs and assigned geographical areas.
Occasional travel - Position requires 25% local travel and 25% overnight travel.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/542128500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.