The Multi- Agency CIO/CISO SES CDP is designed to develop individuals with proven leadership potential who wish to serve at the executive levels of government to lead the information technology (IT) community. Qualified individuals are those who have demonstrated, through their performance and experience, the potential to assume executive- level IT positions within the Federal Government.Learn more about this agency
- The CIO/CISO SESCDP is designed to provide a series of developmental experiences for high potential individuals to prepare them to occupy positions in the SES in the Federal IT Community.
- These developmental experiences include formal training, assessment, and seminars.
- All program selectees must complete one Executive-level Developmental Assignment, at least four months of full-time service to include at least one assignment of 90 continuous days, will be required of each candidate during the program
- All program selectees must create an Executive Development Plan that will guide program development experiences.
- At the end of the program, candidates must submit their portfolio to the CIO/CISO Executive Resources Board for review and approval prior to QRB submission.
- Applicants moving to the structured interview phase of the selection process will be required to submit a Supervisory Endorsement Form.
- All program selectees must have an SES mentor.
- All program selectees must complete the 80 hour inter-agency training for the CIO/CISO SESCDP. This training will be funded by the CIO Council.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541680300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.