This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will utilize a working knowledge of Systems Engineering Product Development policies, methods and practices as applied to Naval and/or DoD Systems.
- You will work with other forensics engineers, stakeholders, and Integrated Product Teams formed of Subject Matter Experts to ensure Damage Assessment is of sufficient detail, provides any potential mitigations, and is completed in a timely manner.
- You will utilize knowledge of digital forensic imaging and digital forensics to include any use of FTK, EnCase, or any other forensic software.
- You will utilize knowledge of DoD/DoN Policy, Guidance, Requirements, and Best Known Methods from industry and government regarding Program Protection.
- You will perform effectively in a dynamic and demanding environment with evolving requirements while communicating in a clear, concise, and succinct manner, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences.
- You will utilize experience on multi-disciplinary teams that require technical data to be elucidated into information that could be acted upon by managers.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/541439700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.